The Nurture Health Group requires Registered Nurses who will be based at our Nurture Aurora facility in Port Elizabeth reporting to the Unit Manager.
Minimum Education / Experience Required
- Grade 12 with the relevant nursing qualifications.
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council.
- 3 Years or more experience as a Registered Nurse within a clinical environment advantageous.
- Rehabilitation experience is an advantage
- Computer Literacy
- Demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Speak, read and write English
- Basic computer literacy
- Strong people skills
- Team player
- High attention to detail.
- Adapt to daily changes in workload
- Professionalism in all undertakings
- Flexibility in working hours / shift work
- Achieve best possible outcomes for patients and their families
- Prevent risks and ensure highest possible quality of standards.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Samantha at email@example.com clearly marked “RNA” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.