Our group practice at Nurture Hillandale in Bloemfontein is looking for a Speech Therapist to join their team.
Requirements, Experience And Qualifications/Training
- Degree in Speech and Language Therapy (community year completed)
- Current HPCSA registration and Malpractice Insurance
- Experience in a rehabilitation environment advantageous
- Valid driver’s license with own transport
- Willingness and passion to work with an interdisciplinary team
- Flexibility in work role
- Will be expected to get involved in task teams within the facility
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Awareness of evidence base for interventions.
- Computer literacy (medical reports and Microsoft Office Suite).
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Respect for all healthcare professions.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and willingness to ask for help when needed.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Liesl van Rooyen at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “STH” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 28 June 2022