Our group practice at Nurture Newlands in Cape Town is looking for a Junior-level Social Worker to join their team.
Requirements, Experience And Qualifications/Training
- BA Social Work Degree
- Registered with SACSSP Membership and Malpractice Insurance
- 1-2 years’ experience in a private hospital environment
- Experience in working with adult patients and supporting their families through the rehabilitation process
- Computer Literate
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required
- Analysis & decision making
- Safety and Quality
- Adapt to the standard work processes at a facility level.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Conflict management and Problem solver
- Ability to network in a multi-disciplinary team
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Liesl van Rooyen at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “JSWN” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 19 July 2022