The Nurture Health Group requires a Senior Credit Controller – Therapy who will be based at their Head Office in Walmer, Port Elizabeth, reporting to the Credit Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the entire Debtors function of the various Therapy Age Analyses, including, but not limited to:
- Ensure the company Standard Work is adhered to in respect of handling debtors’ accounts.
- Ensure timeous follow up is carried out on all queries by management, subordinates and customers.
- Timeously alert Management of potential collection obstacles.
- Management, support and development of subordinates.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to the Credit Manager.
- Supervising the processing and reconciliation of the debtor’s receipts and payment allocations.
- Ensure Wellness Billing is captured at all facilities in line with the standard work.
- Conduct Monthly meetings and daily/weekly check-ins with subordinates.
- Attend to the handing over of bad payors.
- Approve adjustments and write off’s in line with the standard work.
- Other Ad-hoc functions will be requested from time to time.
- Grade 12.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in debt collection in the healthcare environment.
- Experience in a Therapy Debtors environment would be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years Supervisory or Management experience.
- Intermediate Computer Literacy Skills including but not limited to MS Office.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to maintain high standards in work output.
- Must have good numerical skills.
- The ability to make decisions independently and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
Please submit your CV to Samantha at email@example.com clearly marked “SCCH” with three (3) contactable references.