The Nurture Health Group requires a Registered Nurse who will be based at our Nurture Rynmed facility
in Benoni reporting to the Unit Manager.
Minimum Salary: R27 362 CTC
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING:
- Diploma or Degree in General Nursing Science.
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council.
- Experience as a Nurse within a private hospital will be advantageous.
- Rehabilitation experience is an advantage.
- Own transport would be beneficial.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To achieve the best possible outcome for patients while taking care of their basic needs by using
a person-centred approach.
- Identify and Mitigate risk in collaboration with the Unit Managers to ensure the highest possible
quality standards according to policies, processes and tasks, legislative requirements, and LEAN
- Improving Standard Work with Nursing Staff in a focused and collaborative way to improve Quality
of Care and mitigate Risk.
- To utilise and ensure stock and equipment according to financial and budget guidelines.
- Support effective management of human resource.
- Demonstrate strong clinical and people skills.
- Speak, read, and write English.
- Computer literacy including the use of email and Microsoft.
- Team player and professional in all undertakings.
- High attention to detail.
- Adapt to daily changes in workload.
- Flexibility in working hours / shift work.
- Achieve best possible outcomes for patients and their families.
- Prevent risks and ensure highest possible quality of standards.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards.
- Respect of company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of infection prevention standards.
- Must be willing to work night shifts and overtime.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV and supporting documents to Joy van Dyk at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “RNR” with three (3) contactable references.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 12 September 2023