The Nurture Health Group requires a Registered Nurse who will be based at our Nurture Newlands physical rehabilitation facility in Cape Town reporting to the Unit Manager.
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
- Grade 12 with the relevant nursing qualifications
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council
- 3 Years or more experience as a Registered Nurse within a clinical environment advantageous
- Rehabilitation experience is an advantage
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- Computer Literacy
- Demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Speak, read and write English
- Basic computer literacy
- Strong people skills
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Adapt to daily changes in workload
- Professionalism in all undertakings
- Flexibility in working hours / shift work
- Achieve best possible outcomes for patients and their families
- Prevent risks and ensure highest possible quality of standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Shanice at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “RNNL” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 3 August 2023