The Nurture Health Group requires a Registered Nurse who will be based at our Nurture Hillandale physical rehabilitation facility in Bloemfontein reporting to the Unit Manager.
Experience And Qualifications / Training
- Grade 12 with the relevant nursing qualifications.
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council.
- 3 Years or more experience as a Registered Nurse within a clinical environment.
- Rehabilitation experience is an advantage.
- Computer Literacy.
- Demonstrate strong clinical skills.
- Speak, read and write English.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Strong people skills.
- Team player.
- High attention to detail.
- Adapt to daily changes in workload.
- Professionalism in all undertakings.
- Flexibility in working hours / shift work.
- Achieve best possible outcomes for patients and their families.
- Prevent risks and ensure highest possible quality of standards.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “RNH” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 18 May 2021