Cape View Hospital in Cape Town is looking for a dynamic, rehabilitation orientated Registered Nurse to join their team.
Minimum Education / Experience Required:
- Grade 12 with the relevant nursing qualifications.
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council.
- 3 Years or more experience as a Registered Nurse within a clinical environment.
- Rehabilitation experience is an advantage
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Speak, read and write English
- Strong people skills
- Team player
- High attention to detail.
- Adapt to daily changes in workload
- Professionalism in all undertakings
- Flexibility in working hours / shift work
- Achieve best possible outcomes for patients and their families
- Prevent risks and ensure highest possible quality of standards.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Samantha Thysse at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “RN CV” with two (2) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.