The Nurture Health Group requires Registered Nurses who will be based at our Nurture Alberton physical rehabilitation facility in Gauteng reporting to the Unit Manager.
Requirements, Experience And Qualifications/Training
- Grade 12 with the relevant nursing qualifications.
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- 3 Years or more experience as a Registered Nurse within a clinical environment.
- Previous working experience in a physical-rehabilitation setting, will be preferred.
Suitable applicants will be invited for an interview, during which they will need to demonstrate:
- Their understanding of the organisation and its vision, and the extent to which they embody the values and personality traits required by an ideal candidate for this vacancy.
- Motivation to work in-/an interest in the physical-rehabilitation sector.
- Strong clinical skills, and proven proficiency in the core competencies of nursing.
- Excellent awareness of-/sensitivity to different cultural/religious practices, and proven ability to incorporate same into their daily work routine.
- Effective teamworking skills (the ability to collaborate with others in line with the organisation’s purpose, and to gain the trust, commitment, and cooperation of others.
- Proven ability to exercise self-management, as well as a high resilience to stress.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals and professional groups (both internally and externally).
- Excellent listening skills, and the ability to negotiate with-/persuade others.
- Creative problem-solving ability, flexibility (willingness to change), and the ability to flourish in a dynamic work environment.
- Proven willingness to assist colleagues and members of their team in the daily execution of their duties (as necessary to enhance performance and achieve stakeholder satisfaction).
- Proven computer literacy.
Applicants invited for an interview will need to consent to a full background check (including but not limited to credit worthiness, criminal history, and inquiries to references and previous employers). Successful applicants must have received (or be willing to receive) the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine before commencing employment (proof of vaccination required).
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Samantha at email@example.com clearly marked “RN-AL” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 01 December 2022