Haven Health Management requires a Procurement Administrator who will be based in Port Elizabeth reporting to the Procurement Manager.
Requirements, Experience And Qualifications/training
- Relevant qualification in finance, supply chain management, logistics or business administration or equivalent will be advantageous.
- Previous experience in Procurement Officer role will be advantageous.
- Experience in collecting, analysing data and preparing reports.
- Industry knowledge – Corporate tenders, facility management, supply of products and services.
- Good IT skills (MS Office) and data analysis.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
The successful candidates will be responsible for, including, but not limited to the following:
- the identification, sourcing, evaluation and acquisition of goods, pharmaceuticals, equipment, materials, and services for new and existing hospital facilities considering price, quality, delivery and after sales service to ensure continuity of supply and consistency across the Group.
- Must have the ability to build, support, improve and sustain systems
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Commercially and financially aware with experience of managing budgets
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Soft Skills Required:
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Strong Resilience and persuasion skills
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Shanice at ShaniceH@havenhealth.net clearly marked “HHM-PA” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 17 March 2023