Our new Ballito facility in Durban is looking for Physiotherapists to join their team.
- Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Current HPSCA registration and Malpractice Insurance
- Experience in Neurology, Orthopaedics and Spinal cord injuries.
- Special interest / expertise within neurology.
- Provide physiotherapy interventions to patients referred to In-patient facility.
- Determine clinical diagnosis and provide physiotherapy treatment plan indicated as an autonomous practitioner.
- Diagnosis, assessment and management of people with disabling conditions on an in-patient and out-patient basis.
- Develop appropriate packages of care, giving clinical and professional advice to patients, Carers and other healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for physiotherapy treatment.
- To be a source of expertise and advice for support staff.
- Available to work on a weekend / public holiday on rotation.
Knowledge And Skills
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Good report writing
- Computer skills: beginner / intermediate Microsoft Office, Email, Internet, Excel, Word).
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work within an Inter-disciplinary Team.
- Adaptable / flexible.
- Effective team member.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience, submit your CV to Samantha at email@example.com clearly marked “PTB” with three (3) contactable references of Line Managers you reported to. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.