Our Head Office is looking for an Operations Executive to join their team.
Qualification and Experience Required
- Proven leadership and general business management experience (including financial and operations management experience) within a healthcare setting
- Private hospital industry experience essential (challenges and role-players including understanding of relevant healthcare/legal legislation and patient rights in all aspects of operations to ensure compliance)
- Successfully implement quality improvement techniques
- Understand and able to teach, implement Lean operations from strategy to the hospital floor
- Relevant professional university or in-service training advantageous.
Skills and Competencies
- Highly motivated, detailed-oriented self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, anticipate demands, manage multiple tasks/projects, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability
- Ability to work remotely with supervisor and project teams
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Willingness to travel as necessary
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience, submit your CV to Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “OEH” with three (3) contactable references of Line Managers you reported to. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.