Nurture Umhlanga (Pty) Ltd in Durban is looking for a dynamic Occupational Therapist to join their exciting inter-disciplinary team.
Minimum Education / Experience Required
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current Registration with HPSCA
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of experience in a mental health facility/environment
- Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at different levels across the hospital
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively implement existing evidence-based practices
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Effective interdisciplinary team worker
- Awareness of evidence base for interventions
- Computer literate
- Provision of group sessions in the program
- Provision of individual sessions with patients
- Carrying out administrative tasks.
- Assess/Interview patients.
- Report writing
- Liaising with inter-disciplinary team
- Accompanying patients on sessions outside of the hospital and provide therapeutic interventions during these times if required
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV clearly marked “OTU” with three (3) contactable references to email@example.com. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.