Our Group Practice at Nurture Rynmed in Benoni is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their team.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
- Degree in Occupational Therapy (community year completed)
- Current HPSCA registration and Malpractice Insurance
- Up to date CPD status
- Experience in a rehabilitation environment advantageous
- Special interest / expertise within neurology and orthopaedics
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Awareness of evidence base for interventions
- Computer literacy (medical reports and Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Determine clinical diagnosis and provide occupational therapy treatment plan indicated as an autonomous practitioner
- Diagnosis, assessment and management of people with disabling conditions on an inpatient and outpatient basis
- Develop appropriate packages of care, giving clinical and professional advice to patients, Carers and other healthcare professionals
- Responsible for occupational therapy treatment
- To be a source of expertise and advice for support staff
- Available to work on a weekend / public holiday on rotation
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Joy van Dyk at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “OT-R” with three (3) contactable
references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 23 May 2023