Haven Health Management (Pty) Ltd in Port Elizabeth is looking for a Junior Software Developer. An information system (IS) is a formal, sociotechnical, organizational system designed to collect, process, store, and distribute information. The Software Developer forms part of the Haven Health IS functional domain and reports directly to the Technical Executive.
Requirements, Experience And Qualifications/training
- BSc or BTech majoring in Computer Science will be advantageous.
- In-depth understanding of the web technologies and sound software engineering practices.
- 2 years’ experience in the software development field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Develop and maintain in-house solutions using .Net Full Stack technologies (and any other relevant technologies)
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in MS SQL
- Experience in web application interface development using ajax, Jscript, ASP.Net MVC
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “JSD-HHM” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 14 April 2022