Our facility at Nurture Rynmed in Benoni is looking for a Junior-level Physiotherapist to join their team.
Requirements,Experience And Qualifications/Training
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current HPSCA registration and Malpractice Insurance
- 1-3 years’ experience, post community service, in Neurology, Orthopaedics and Spinal cord injuries.
- Special interest / expertise within neurology.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- Provide physiotherapy interventions to patients referred to the facility.
- Determine clinical diagnosis and provide physiotherapy treatment plan indicated as an autonomous practitioner.
- Diagnosis, assessment and management of people with disabling conditions on an in-patient and out-patient basis.
- Develop appropriate packages of care, giving clinical and professional advice to patients, Carers and other healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for physiotherapy treatment.
- To be a source of expertise and advice for support staff.
- Available to work on a weekend / public holiday on rotation.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Liesl van Rooyen at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “Jun-PTR” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 28 November 2022