Sunnyside Hospital in Port Elizabeth is opening an addictions unit and is looking for Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary’s to join their team.
Minimum Education / Experience
- Grade 12
- ENA Qualification and Registration with SANC
- 2 Years or more experience as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary within a clinical environment.
- Mental Health experience is essential
- Applicant must be willing to work day and night duty
- Demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Speak, read and write English
- Basic computer literacy
- Strong people skills
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Adapt to daily changes in workload
- Professionalism in all undertakings
- Flexibility in working hours / shift work
- Achieve best possible outcomes for patients and their families
- Prevent risks and ensure highest possible quality of standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience, submit your CV to Samantha at email@example.com clearly marked “ENAS” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.