Our facility at Nurture Rynmed in Benoni is looking for an Enrolled Nurse to join their team.
Experience And Qualifications/Training
- Grade 12 with the relevant nursing qualifications.
- Enrolled with the South African Nursing Council.
- 2 years or more experience as an Enrolled nurse
- Experience within a private hospital setting will be advantageous
- Rehabilitation experience is an advantage
- Own transport will be advantageous
- Able to work night shifts
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
- To achieve the best possible outcome for patients while taking care of their basic needs by using a person-centred approach
- Identify and prevent risk and ensure the highest possible quality standards according to policies, processes and tasks, legislative requirements, and LEAN principles
- To support and adhere to own and staff development plans to comply with standards
- To utilise and ensure stock and equipment according to financial and budget guidelines
- Support effective management of human resources
- To form part of daily clinical ward duties and ensure tasks are being carried out
- Strong knowledge of medication needs and wound care
- Demonstrate strong clinical and people skills
- Speak, read, and write English
- Computer literacy
- Team player and professional in all undertakings
- High attention to detail
- Adapt to daily changes in workload
- Flexibility in working hours / shift work
- Achieve best possible outcomes for patients and their families
- Prevent risks and ensure highest possible quality of standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Liesl van Rooyen at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “ENR” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 22 Novemeber 2022