The Nurture Health Group requires a Creditors Clerk who will be reporting to the Financial Manager – Nurture.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Processing of all supplier invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Contacting suppliers to obtain invoices and statements.
- Preparation of creditor reconciliation files for Accountants to authorise for payment.
- Handling of relevant creditor queries and follow-up actions.
- Grade 12.
- Intermediate Computer Literacy Skills.
- Experience in a Creditors environment.
- Experience on Sage Evo advantageous.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to maintain high standards in work output.
- The ability to make decisions independently.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience, submit your CV to Samantha at email@example.com clearly marked “CC HHM” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.