The Nurture Health Group requires a Credit Controller who will be based at our Head Office in Port Elizabeth, Walmer reporting to the Senior Credit Controller.
Experience and Qualifications/Training
- Grade 12.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in debt collection in the healthcare environment.
- Experience in a Therapy environment would be advantageous.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to maintain high standards in work output.
- The ability to make decisions independently.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Intermediate Computer Literacy Skills including but not limited to MS Office.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “CCHHM” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.