Haven Health Management, a healthcare-based administrator company, has an available position for a Collections Controller as part of their new solution driven jobs that require a home/office based combination in Port Elizabeth/Johannesburg/Bloemfontein. The successful incumbent will report to the Collections Manager.
Experience And Qualifications/training
- Grade 11
- Computer literate (intermediate) in MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- 3 years’ experience in debt collection (experience in the healthcare environment will be advantageous)
- Organisational skills
- Effective time management skill
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to a tight deadline
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Problem solving and timeous decision-making
- Accuracy and attention to detail to maintain high standards in work output
- A superb work ethic and commitment
- Flexible and adaptable to change to ensure productive performance
- Effective management of “stressful” environment / situations
- Able to function independently
- Good communication skills via all mediums
- High level of ethical behaviour and confidentiality
- Full management of debtor’s accounts.
- Facilitating debtor queries within the business.
- Follow up actions as well as liaising with attorneys
- Preparation and distribution of debtors’ statements.
- Account reconciliation, in conjunction with the accounting department.
- Full accountability of all allocated accounts.
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Timeously alert Management of potential collection problems.
- Accurate and timely updating of Cash Flow Forecast
- Accounts of patients correctly and timeously reconciled.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “CC-HHM” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 07 June 2022