Our group practice at Nurture Hillandale in Bloemfontein is looking for a Clinical Assessor to join their team.
Requirements, Experience And Qualifications/training
- Healthcare Professional with a Diploma or Degree as Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Registered Nurse or health professional with experience in clinical examination and decision making
- Registration with relevant Professional Bodies
- 2 years or more post qualification experience in the relevant field, no previous Clinical Assessor experience required as training is provided.
- Experience working with ICD-10 coding
- Own transport and valid driver’s license
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office and efficiency in Outlook as a minimum
- A strong focus on service delivery
- The ability to engage and build strong relationships with referring specialists and service providers
- Excellent marketing skills
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- Communication, both oral and written
- Analysis & decision making
- Safety and Quality
- Ability to function independently
- Time management
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Liesl at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “CAH” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 10 May 2022