Our facility at Nurture Beacon Bay in East London is looking for a Clinical Assessor to join their team. This position is an exciting role that forms the core of relationship building between our facility and our clients. It involves daily travel to our referring hospitals, as well initial contact with patients, assessment of potential patients for admission, and the enjoyment of working with people.
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING:
- Healthcare Professional with a Diploma or Degree as Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Registered Nurse or health professional with experience in clinical examination and decision making in the medically complex adult population.
- Registration with relevant Professional Bodies.
- 5 years or more post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Previous clinical assessment experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working with ICD-10 coding advantageous.
- Own transport and valid driver’s license are essential.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office and efficiency in Outlook as a minimum
- Be able to adapt their day according to client needs.
- The ability to engage and build strong relationships with referring specialists and service providers.
- Excellent and creative marketing skills.
- Willingness to be trained and learn the Nurture Management System.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Strong focus on collaboration
- Analysis & decision making
- Safety and Quality
- Ability to function independently.
- Time management
- Strong administrative skills
How to Apply:
The selection and recruitment process for this vacancy will be administered by HealthLynx. Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (use subject line “BEA—CA”) by 24:00 on 21 August 2023.
Note: This job advertisement may be subject to revisions or amendments based on organisational requirements.
The Employer reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement at any time.