The Nurture Health Group requires a Case Manager who will be based at our Care Cure Queenstown facility in Queenstown reporting to the Facility Manager.
Experience And Qualifications/training
- Clinical background essential
- Application of clinical knowledge in the risk management of patients in terms of length of stay and level of care is essential
- Account knowledge to action EDI’s
- Knowledge and understanding of all funders
- Computer literate with strong administration and organizational skills
- Minimum of four years’ experience as a Case Manager or similar, with knowledge of current coding structures in the SA Health Care Environment.
- Own transport and valid driver’s license
- Analysis & decision making
- Safety and Quality
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “CMQ” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.