The Care Cure Hospital in Queenstown is looking for a dynamic, detailed orientated Case Manager to join their exciting interdisciplinary team.
The Following Requirements Would Be Advantageous
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council.
- 2 Years or more experience as a Registered Nurse within a clinical environment
- Application of clinical knowledge in the risk management of patients in terms of length of stay, level of care and medical aid benefits available.
- Computer literate with strong administration and organizational skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Case Manager or similar, with knowledge of current coding structures in the SA Health Care Environment.
- Ensures high quality, cost effective care, through steering members to the appropriate providers, programs or community resources.
- Collaborate with providers to assess patients’ needs for early identification of discharge planning.
- Facilitates member care transition through the healthcare continuum and refers treatment plans/plan of care to clinical reviewers as required.
- Liaison with medical aids to obtain authorization numbers, length of stay and level of care.
- Provide appropriate clinical information to medical aids.
- Facilitate with transfer of patients to hospital.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV clearly marked “CM QT” with three (3) contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.