Our new Ballito facility in Durban is looking for a Case Manager to join their team.
Experience And Qualifications/Training
- Clinical background essential
- Application of clinical knowledge in the risk management of patients in terms of length of stay and level of care is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of all funders
- Computer literate with strong administration and organizational skills
- Minimum of four years’ experience as a Case Manager or similar, with knowledge of current coding structures in the SA Health Care Environment.
- Own transport and valid driver’s license
- Ensures high quality, cost-effective care, through steering members to the appropriate providers, programs or community resources.
- Collaborate with providers to assess patients’ needs for early identification of discharge planning.
- Facilitates member care transition through the healthcare continuum and refers treatment plans/plan of care to clinical reviewers as required.
- Liaison with medical aids to obtain authorization numbers, length of stay and level of care.
- Provide appropriate clinical information to medical aids.
- Facilitate with transfer of patients to hospital.
- Overseeing administrative personnel
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience, submit your CV to Samantha at email@example.com clearly marked “CMB” with three (3) contactable references of Line Managers you reported to. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.