Our new Ballito facility in Durban is looking for Care Workers to join their team.
- Minimum requirement of 2-3 years
- Grade 12
- Care Worker certificate
- To achieve the best possible person-centred outcome, while taking care of patients’ basic needs.
- To prevent risks and deliver the highest possible quality of care.
- To record actions of care on relevant documents
- To reflect a continuous personal development and learner attitude
- Control Stock and equipment
- To assist in the provision of preventative, curative and rehabilitative care
Knowledge And Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team
- High sense of responsibility
- Physically able to handle frail patients
- Have knowledge of Patient Rights Charter
- Basic knowledge of CPR
- Basic knowledge of hygiene, infections, health and safety according to Department of Health’s criteria
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience, submit your CV to Samantha at email@example.com clearly marked “CWB” with three (3) contactable references of Line Managers you reported to. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.