The Nurture Health Group requires an Admin Support who will be based at our Nurture Newlands facility in Cape Town reporting to the Ward Manager.
Minimum Salary: R11 130 CTC.
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING:
- Grade 12.
- 2 Years or more experience as an administrator within a clinical environment would be advantageous.
- Computer literate with strong administration and organizational skills.
- Hospital stock management experience will be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Analysis & decision making.
- Safety and Quality.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately within the agreed budgets/targets and in a timely manner.
- Investigate variances in stock and do stock take monthly.
- Adapt to daily changes in workload and responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High attention to detail & Reliable.
- English essential, Afrikaans beneficial.
- Good inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Neat and pleasant appearance with a helpful attitude and obvious positive energy.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Joy at email@example.com clearly marked “ASNEW” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 7 September 2023.