WORKING AT AURORA HOSPITAL
At the core of patient care at Aurora Hospital is small truly interdisciplinary teams who work together to achieve excellent outcomes for our patients.
Each of our patients is allocated to a team consisting of therapists, a doctor, nurses and carers, as well as a psychologist and social worker if the need arises, who are responsible in achieving the rehabilitation goals for that patient.
Every therapist is a member of 6 to 10 of these interdisciplinary teams, each working in a goal directed and outcomes focussed process centred on each patient.
If you would like:
- working with colleagues as part of a true interdisciplinary team,
- to be an intimate part of a patient’s rehabilitation journey,
- making a big difference to the lives of people who have suffered a catastrophic illness or disabilities,
- to be part of an organisation that boldly pursues the best for our patients, and
- a challenging environment where innovation and change, and a scientific approach to what it does, are valued.
Aurora Hospital is the place for you!
- Limited to three visitors
- 11h00 – 12h00 Close Family
16h00 – 17h00 Family & Friends
19h00 – 20h00 Family & Friends
Aurora Hospital is a Nurture Health Hospital and exists to inspire, support and equip our patients to lead a happy and fulfilled life.
Find out more about Nurture Health and the other Nurture Health Hospitals in South Africa.