At the core of patient care at Aurora Hospital is small truly interdisciplinary teams who work together to achieve excellent outcomes for our patients.
Each of our patients is allocated to a team consisting of therapists, a doctor, nurses and carers, as well as a psychologist and social worker if the need arises, who are responsible in achieving the rehabilitation goals for that patient.
Every therapist is a member of 6 to 10 of these interdisciplinary teams, each working in a goal directed and outcomes focussed process centred on each patient.
If you would like:
- working with colleagues as part of a true interdisciplinary team,
- to be an intimate part of a patient’s rehabilitation journey,
- making a big difference to the lives of people who have suffered a catastrophic illness or disabilities,
- to be part of an organisation that boldly pursues the best for our patients, and
- a challenging environment where innovation and change, and a scientific approach to what it does, are valued.
Aurora Hospital is the place for you!
Patient centred care allows you to connect with patients and make a difference.
2. Good salary
You are able to earn a salary that makes you feel secure.
Support and training is encouraged to grow and diversify your skills.
Pleasant work environment that is challenging and innovative.
Less administration so that you can focus on what matters - your patients.
Working alongside a multidisciplinary team of friendly colleagues and doctors.