AURORA HOSPITAL IN PORT ELIZABETH IS LOOKING FOR A FACILITY MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR INTER-DISCIPLINARY TEAM
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Preferably a B Com degree or higher.
- Minimum of 4 years in a general management role in the health care industry.
- Understanding of and have experience in dealing with Funders is important.
- Experience in and broad knowledge of Lean Methodology will be advantageous.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong marketing skills with a proven track record of success in this field a with particular focus on health care professionals, hospitals and communities.
- Strong but sensitive HR skills coupled with people management experience.
- Interpretation, analysis, and reporting on monthly management accounts.
- Superior command of English and excellent report writing skills linked to above average computer literacy.
- Project Management skills will be advantageous.
- A strong leader with the ability to successfully motivate his/her staff.
- An influencer with a win/win attitude.
- Possess a strong appetite for team work and team leadership.
- Ability to develop and have the ongoing ability to renew systems and business processes.
- Objective and goal driven individual.
If you have the 1) qualifications, 2) experience, 3) Skills and 4) characteristics and you have the drive and passion to join the national leader in acute and sub-acute rehabilitation, please submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of your qualifications and professional registration and the names and contact details of at least three contactable references together with any other information that may convince us of your suitability for this position to Samantha Thysse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited to three visitors
- 11h00 – 12h00 Close Family
16h00 – 17h00 Family & Friends
19h00 – 20h00 Family & Friends
Aurora Hospital is a Nurture Health Hospital and exists to inspire, support and equip our patients to lead a happy and fulfilled life.
Find out more about Nurture Health and the other Nurture Health Hospitals in South Africa.